Terms & Conditions
- Any changes we may make to these terms of service in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back to this page frequently to see any updates or changes to the terms of service.
- By using the Website, you accept the terms of service and agree to be bound by them. If you don't accept them, you may not use the Website.
2. Information about NearSt
- The Website is operated by NearSt Ltd ('we', 'us' or 'NearSt'), a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 09524010, on behalf of the retailer: Teign Hardware (TBS Hardware Ltd) ('the Retailer').
- Our registered office is at: 51 Hoxton Square, London, EC1Y 6PB, U.K.
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09524010.
- Our VAT number is: GB 219 9102 09
3. Your Use of the Site
- We may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. NearSt may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. NearSt will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You must not misuse the Website and you agree to follow our acceptable use policy https://near.st/acceptableuse.
- You may only use the Website for your personal use on a device that you own or control. You may not modify, copy, publish, license, sell or otherwise commercialise the Website or any content on it or use it in such a way that could impair the Website in any way or interfere with any third party's use of it.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- NearSt is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use only. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- The status of NearSt (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- If you breach these terms of service, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must return and/or destroy any copies of the content you have made.
5. Our Responsibility to You
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Website.
- We make no guarantee as to the content of the Website which is provided "as is" and we disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express implied and statutory warranties.
- We do not limit or exclude our responsibility to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Computer Offences
- You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. If you breach this term, your right to use the Website will be terminated immediately. We will report you to the relevant authorities and provide them with the information which we have about you.
- You must not try to get access to the Website or our server(s) or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the Website. We are not legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via the Website.
7. Applicable Law
- These terms of service and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, for which purpose the parties irrevocably agree to submit to such jurisdiction.
8. Contact Us
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us about any issues or queries you may have in relation to these terms of service or the Website.