You can find all the information about your open and completed orders under My Orders in your account, or by tapping the ticket icon at the bottom of the app.
Next to each order you'll see one of a few different statuses:
- Awaiting response - You've placed an order, and are waiting for the shop to confirm that they have it. This usually takes around 2 minutes from the time you placed your order.
- Ready for pickup - The shop has accepted your order! Head over to the shop to collect your purchase, or if you're having the product delivered, one of our delivery team is on their to pick it up.
- Completed - Your item has been collected from the shop. If you've chosen delivery, then the courier has your purchase and its en-route to you now!
- Expired - You placed an order, but the shop wasn't able to find your product within the time limit (we don't like to keep you waiting, so if a shop doesn't respond quickly, the order times out).
- Canceled - Either you or the shop cancelled the order after it has already been accepted and placed aside.
- Out of stock - The shop had to decline your order because they couldn't find the the item.