Great! You've placed an order, the shop has accepted it, and now you can't wait to get your hands on your new stuff. With NearSt, you can either collect your purchase in-store, or have it delivered to your door in an hour. Here's how...
Orders for collection
If you've chosen to have your order collected, the shop you've ordered from will keep it for up to 14 days for you to pick up. Here's how to pick it up:
- Open your order, from within your My Orders page
- Check what time the store is open, and tap the directions button to find your way to the shop
- When you get to the shop, let the shopkeeper know you've reserved an item on NearSt, and give them your name and order ID (you'll find this in the email we sent you, or on your My Orders page)
- The shopkeeper will hand over your purchase. As you've already paid through NearSt, there's no need to pay in store.
DONE! Cool new swag in hand, you can stroll out the shop feeling like a boss.
Orders for delivery
If you've chosen to have your order delivered, we'll dispatch a courier to pick it up and deliver it to you at the time you've specified. Here's what happens:
- The courier will pick up the item on your behalf from the shop
- Shortly after picking it up, you'll receive an email letting you know your item is enroute
- If the courier offers tracking, we'll also text you a tracking link
- The courier will deliver the item to you directly. Make sure you're available in-person to collect the order, as we can't leave packages on doorsteps!
Rating your order
NearSt is made up of brilliant local businesses, and people nearby like you who shop with them.
Once you've received your purchase, we'll ask you to rate your experience with the shop. This helps us make sure both shops and shoppers are always having a great time using NearSt.