Placing an order on NearSt takes just a couple of taps.
Placing a request
- Once you've found something you want, tap
- If you haven't already done so, you'll be asked to create a profile or sign in with Facebook.
- Choose whether you want to collect the item in-store, or have it delivered to you
- Tap 'Confirm Order'!
Shop checks your order
After tapping 'Confirm Order', a little bit of magic happens behind the scenes...
- The shop is notified that you've requested an item they stock
- Like a rocket running on turbo fuel, they quickly check their shelves to see if they still have your item in stock
- If they do, they'll accept your order, and put it aside for you
This usually happens in just a couple of minutes, but it can take a little longer if the shop is busy.
Woop woop! Once a shop accepts your order, we'll send you a confirmation email . This usually takes around 2 minutes. The email has the basics about your purchase, along with a link to view your order details on NearSt.
You're item is now ready for collection, or if you've chosen to have it delivered, will be picked up by one of our couriers shortly. See more about this in our 'Collecting your order' guide.
Occasionally shops have to decline order requests. This is usually when they have recently sold the item you wanted.
The shop will provide a reason why they had to decline the order, and we give you their contact details if you want to get in touch with them directly.