Finding something on NearSt is very similar to shopping online. The only difference is that everything you see is stocked in shops nearby.
Searching for an item
To find something you want, just start typing it into the search box at the top of the page.
- NearSt will start looking for your item in shops nearby, as you type.
- The results show you the best matches for your search, and the most common price for that product.
- You'll also see how quickly you can get it. A person icon means the shop is within walking distance, or a small van means we can deliver it to you later today.
Tapping on any item in the results will open it up, providing you with more information. You'll find:
- More information about the product.
- The closest shop that stocks it, when they're open, and how much it costs at that shop
- Other shops that stock it, and where they are
- Products other people looked at afterwards
Reserving a product
If you want to order an item, simply tap 'Get it now'.
This will take you to the order request screen. Skip to the 'placing an order' guide to find out how to place your order.
Saving for later
Don't fancy buying the product now, but like the look of it? We've got you covered:
- Tap to save the product to your account favourites list
- Tap the icon next to it to share the product with your friends
- You can find out more about lists and sharing in our Discovery Guide.
What you can find on NearSt
NearSt is currently available for shops within London. You can find over 100 shops across the capital, stocking over 250,000 products.
We're constantly adding new products to NearSt, so if you can't find what you want straight away keep checking back. You can also let us know what you'd like to see by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.