2. Who We Are
- NearSt Ltd is a retail technology company registered in England & Wales under company number 09524010.
- Our registered office is at 51 Hoxton Square, London N1 6PB.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (the "ICO") under registration number ZA148327. You can look up the latest details with ICO at https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Search
- Our nominated data controller is Nick Brackenbury, an employee of NearSt Ltd.
3. What we may collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our Website at any time, including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and business information.
- A record of any correspondence between us.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you use, including information about previous visits in order to improve your browsing experience.
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to understand how our Website is being used.
- Any questions or comments submitted to our customer support team through our website chat interface.
5. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present Website content effectively to you.
- Personalise your experience of the Website, and any other communications we may send to you.
- Deal with any enquires or complaints submitted by you, our shops or partners.
- Analyse and improve the Website and Services we offer
- We do not sell or provide your details to third parties, beyond what is necessary for carrying out the core functions of the website.
6. Where we store your data
- We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
- By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
7. Disclosing your information
- We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
Where legally required to do so:
- Sometimes we may be legally required to disclose your details, for example to law enforcement or when required to do so by a court. Where legally allowed to, we will always inform you if we have been asked to provide this information.
If we are selling our business:
- If NearSt is acquired by another company, we may be required to disclose details of the businesses we work with to them.
- If NearSt is acquired by another company, you will be notified and have the opportunity to delete your data.
To other businesses owned by NearSt or within our group:
- We may choose to split NearSt into multiple individual companies as part of a group to make it more effective to deliver our service. If we do this, we will share your information within the group to continue delivering the service.
To protect against fraud:
- We may share your information with fraud prevention agencies to protect against financial crime and other credit risks.
8. Your rights
- If you have submitted data to us to enquire about NearSt, or for any other purposes, and no longer want us to contact you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. You can request this at any time by emailing email@example.com.
9. Links to other sites
- Please note that our terms and conditions and our other policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our Website.