- Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
We use several different types of cookies to help deliver the website experience to you.
- ' Required cookies' are those that are essential for the website to function. For example, by allowing you to log in to certain areas of the website.
- ' Functionality cookies' are used to help recognise you when you return to the website and remember your preferences. For example, allowing you to remain logged in.
- ' Analytics cookies' helps us understand how visitors are using our website so we can improve the experience. For example, by seeing which pages a visitor is navigating to.
- ' Targeting cookies' are similar to analytics cookies, and help us understand which content you have clicked on and any links you have followed. This may help us and our third party partners to show or advertise more relevant content to you.
- Some of these cookie types may be set by trusted third parties that NearSt carefully selects to help us deliver our service. For example, Google set several analytics cookies in order for us to use their popular Google Analytics traffic analysis tools.
3. Disabling Cookies
- If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. If you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service.